Pages of Travel
Yeti® Rambler Giveaway Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Yeti® Rambler Giveaway (20 oz or 30 oz) (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. For those under the age of eighteen (18) parent permission is required. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Pages of Travel, 15851 Timbervalley Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Administrator: RandomPicker, U-Interactive.com, United Interactive Geologicka 575/2 152 00 Prague Europe, Czech Republic | email@example.com
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 18, 2016 at 12:00 am. Central Time (“CST”) and ends on July 3, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Visit http://www.pagesoftravel.org and follow the links and instructions to submit one (1) entry per method of use into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per method of use (five entries total). All entries must be submitted by July 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm CST. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per method of use during the Promotion Period, regardless of your method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per method of use by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or social media accounts for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around July 10, 2016. The potential winner will be notified via method of entry. If the potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize: ONE (1): Yeti® Rambler 20oz or 30kz. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $29.99-$39.99 USD. For All Prizes: All details of the prizes (including color and style) are determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $29.99-$39.99 USD.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
12. Winner Listing: Visit http://www.pagesoftravel.org. The winner will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
13. Yeti® is a registered trademark of Yeti Coolers LLC. Yeti® is not a sponsor or participant of this promotion. © 2016 Pages of Travel. All rights reserved.